Thursday 14 August 2008

Gutted

As we know, there are pros and cons living abroad. You get an opportunity to see the world, travel, learn, experience, make quick buck or two etc etc. but when you weigh them against what you lose living abroad...you see a different picture. Believe me living far off from your loved ones and missing those rare moments with your family and friends is disheartening.

Although I am happy for my brother who is now entering into a new phase of life, I am feeling terrible and gutted that I will not be part of that moment. Surely missing such things in life are very expensive.

I promised myself that I will do everything possible to make up for this lost moment. I don’t want to miss his 'D' day (wedding off course) at any fucking cost.

1 comment:

dreamcatcher said...

Bhai-bhai ka pyar dekh ke meri aanken bhar aayi dost. :)

Joke apart, I will help you to make up for it on the D day. Thats a promise!